What does your floor plan look like?

blue prints, floor plans for bungalows
MoonDansyr

What does your floor plan look like?

Postby MoonDansyr » Fri May 30, 2003 12:20 pm

Those of you that have a bungalow/craftsman-style house, would you be willing to make a rough drawing of your floor plan and post it? <br> <br>One person who posted some before and after pictures had her washer and dryer in her kitchen with a front load washer with doors that close over front of them ... I'd *really* like to see that floor plan. I'm interested in *everyone's* floor plan. I've got an idea in my head of what I want, but I'm having an awful time figuring out how to get it on paper. <br>
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." ~John Keats

IreneVolenik

Re: What does your floor plan look like?

Postby IreneVolenik » Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:28 pm

I have a floor plan that I created based on the Assessor's footprint of the house. I will scan it and send you the link ASAP. <br> <br>Also, I was wondering if your signature image is from an ofoto website or your own. I can't seem to get mine to work. <br> <br>Thanks, <br> <br>Irene Volenick <br>Tucson, Arizona
[blue] Irene Volenick
Tucson, Arizona [/blue]

litlnemo

Postby litlnemo » Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:38 pm

Irene, your image icon doesn't work because you entered "[image]http://images.ofoto.com/photos432/4/38/67/4/92/0/92046738405_0_SM.jpg[image]" in the box where you put the URL of the image. In this particular case, you shouldn't use "[image]" -- just change it to http://images.ofoto.com/photos432/4/38/ ... 5_0_SM.jpg and it should work. <br> <br>About floor plans, this thread was also started in another forum, and got more responses there. You can read it here and see my floor plan drawing if you like. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

JennyT

Postby JennyT » Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:34 am

Image <br> <br>Click on the thumbnail to see the full floorplan! <br> <br>[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought. Basho

Mike_in_Iowa

Postby Mike_in_Iowa » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:15 pm

Here's a very rough floor plan, it lists outside dimensions of the house, but inside is NOT accurate at all. I've never seen a floorplan quite like ours: <br> <br>IC Craftsman floorplan <br> <br>I've been thinking about our floor plan quite a bit lately, we are considering buying another old house and moving, it would mean trading a place that is nearly finished after 18 years of work and probably starting over in restoration. It also means trading a big house full of little rooms (on first floor especially) for a bigger house with bigger, but fewer rooms. It has some really intriguing features and some real drawbacks. If the price were a bargain (we have the highest median home price in the state) it would be a much easier decision... <br> <br>-Mike

Rick_Carns

Postby Rick_Carns » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:42 pm

Here's a very not-to-scale drawing of my floorplan. <br> <br> <br>Image

ScottInSanDiego

Postby ScottInSanDiego » Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:59 am

If you click on my profile and go to my "homepage", you go to Image Station, where I have photos and my downstairs floor plan drawing (the last slide).

threedeesmax

Postby threedeesmax » Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:57 pm

I am a digital designer, and I enjoy creating bungalow homes in 3D. Maybe I can help you. You can view my digital designs of bungalow, mission-style furniture, and everything from Harley-Davidsons to ancient Greek and Roman structures at: http://threedee.3dup.net <br>

hummerBob

Postby hummerBob » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:22 pm

here is what I have...atlest I think its a bungalow.. <br>I am told it is called a 4 square. the onlything I dont like is this weird hallway to the kitchen, and the bathroom is so small, but I love the livingroom and bedrooms : ) <br> <br>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/webbchaos/album?.dir=/2383 <br> <br>I would love to find a floorplan...just to see <br>if mine is a bungalow I think it would be a sears, I haven't found the tail tail signs ie.. markings in the rafters and joist...but sears was big here around the time my house was built.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:13 am

A four square is a two story house that is, well kind of square. The front of yours is sort of colonial revivalish. Of course there is always some overlap in definitions and styles.

SouthParkSpanish

Postby SouthParkSpanish » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:08 pm

My floor plans are incorporated on my photo album <br>http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&amp;collid=19531451407
Small House Big Garden

cowtime

Postby cowtime » Sat May 07, 2005 6:53 pm

Here's a rough computer drawing of upper and lower floors of my house. click on thumbnail for a larger picture. <br> <br>Image

Rick

Postby Rick » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:46 pm

We're building and should be completed by Dec 2005. <br> <br>Check out our link and let us know what you think: <br>www.petalhomeforsale.com/houseplan.html <br> <br>Rick <br> <br>PS: The home isn't for sale...I just used that website to post the pictures

Return to “Floor plans”