PVP-Polyvinylpyrrolidone is a nonionic water-soluble polymer and can be applied in a variety of fields-of-use owing to following advantageous characteristics.
1. Good solubility in water as well as various organic solvents
2. Good affinity to various polymers and resins
3. High hygroscopicity
4. Good film formation property
5. Good adhesiveness to various substrates
6. Good chelate / complex formation property
Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) is a water-soluble polymer obtained by polymerization of monomer N-vinylpyrrolidone. PVP is an inert, non-toxic, temperature-resistant, pH-stable, biocompatible, biodegradable polymer that helps to encapsulate and cater both hydrophilic and lipophilic drugs. These advantages enable PVP versatile exci