Double Issue 87-88
Fall / Winter Edition
Click here to read the online sample.
We celebrate our 25th anniversary with this special release, containing twice as much content as before. More departments, more Family Album, and more articles, including:
- When Life Gives You a Lemon House
A Pasadena couple makes their first foray into the world of Craftsman homes.
- 1900 Modern: The Birth—and Rebirth— of the New
How creative reform reshaped and rejuvenated 19th-century objects of the Arts & Crafts world.
- John Gaw Meem: From Santa Fe to Albuquerque
An architect interprets the West.
- Two Connecticut Yankees Head West
The Trutts’ appreciation for older homes culminates with this lovely bungalow in Portland.
- Switzerland on the Arroyo
Take a walk through the author’s “Swiss” neighborhood in Pasadena.
- And More!